1) From Google Drawing to Lasercut Designs for the Glowforge - Getting Started
2) From Google Drawing to Lasercut Design for the Glowforge - Next Steps
3) Creating Laser Cut Designs using Gravit for the Glow Forge -- a Cloud based Vector App -
Getting Started with Gravit using Primitive Shapes
Getting Started - Finding Joy Project
Getting Started with Gravit Importing SVG graphics
4) Creating Laser Cut Designs using Gravit Next Steps -- Working with Text
And for a wonderful set of short intro video tutorials to Gravit, check out John Umekubo's series here starting with his BASICS tutorial below
5) Creating Laser Cut Designs using Inkscape - Getting Started
6) Creating Laser Cut Designs using Inkscape - Next StepsInkscape Tutorial for Laser Cutter from Washco Utah Library Makerspace
or SIGN UP below for Our Next
Maker Exchange Day
Bring paper, cardboard, tape, glue, stapler, scissors and your playful spirit.
Also bring ideas to share of projects and challenges using paper and cardboard
that you have worked for you and your students.
Such a Nice post. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it up
Congratulations on the hard work you've put in. I appreciate it and appreciate you sharing it with me.
Gravit Designer 3.5.73 Crack
Congratulations on the hard work you've put in. I appreciate it and appreciate you sharing it with me.ReplyDelete
Gravit Designer Pro
Wise Care 365 Pro
Audials One Platinum
Gravit Designer Pro Crack"powered by blogger"ReplyDelete