Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Flash Session: Code You Can Touch

 I'm so excited to be presenting this Flash Session today on Code You Can Touch at today's Vermont-CSTA Spring event. 


                                                                     Slides        Video 

I truly believe that Creating with Code You Can Touch has the ability to make computer science more inclusive and accessible. 

In this 20 minute session I briefly introduce 4 tools that can help your students code designs that can be used with laser cutters, craft cutters, embroidery machines, and laser cutters. 

If you'd like more information on any of these, please reach out.

I'm also working on developing maker residencies for schools, and more extensive PD offerings, including a 2-3 credit course for Creating Confidence with  Code You Can Touch.  If you'd like to be notified when these are ready, please email me at ldelabruere at gmail dot com or sign up for my mailing list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment